A 50 min barre intensity routine to get that intense burn and cardio feel and your core on fire.
Equipment: mat, chair, optional Pilates ball
In this video, you will perform:
- cardio warm up : Lateral lunge to knee drive, lateral lunge rotations, lunge and side bend, knee drive, squat pulses,
- planks: plank around the world reaches, shoulder tap and plank jacks, low plank, hand-release push-ups
- arms: squat and reaches, single arm reach, hammer curl and t press back, T press back and lift, shoulder fly and leg tap out, triceps kickback and leg extension, tricep pulse and leg lift, narrow squat and triceps bend reach,
- abs and obliques: midcore crunch, rotated midcore crunch, rotated leg lifts, rotated crunch pulses, supine leg circles with ball, reverse crunches,
- stretch: supine figure-4 stretch, seated hamstring stretch, standing quad stretch.
Meet with Emily at booster transform Zurich, where she coaches the Lagree Method and Barre Intensity. www.boostertransform.com
Follow us on Instagram @boostertransform and @emilyelizabeth118
Background photo by Inside Weather on Unsplash.