A 35 min routine to get that intense burn and cardio feel.
Equipment: mat, 1 kg dumbbells
In this video, you will perform:
- Warm up: open squats; squats with leg lifts - alternating with kick-backs
- Arms: forward bend biceps curls with one heel lifted; reverse fly with one heel lifted; triceps extensions; straight arm lifts pulsing legs; lateral step outs and punches; triceps kick-backs and forward punches; goalpost squeeze in and overheard
- Planks: plank hold; side hip dips; plank to pike, knee touch and side dips; plank with arm reach
- Thighs and glutes: high V alternate drops and knee wrap backs; high V with knee lifts; chair alternating inner thigh squeezes and pulses; chair with pelvic tuck; knee lift and squeeze; knee raise and push back; lateral leg lifts; squat with lateral leg lift; one legged bridge with hip lift
- Core : crunches; elbows reaching to hip; leg lifts; crunches with leg hold – pump the arms and alternate with crunch
Meet with Adrienne at booster transform Zurich, where she coaches the Lagree Method and Barre Intensity classes. www.boostertransform.com
Follow us on Instagram @boostertransform and @peachintights
Photo by Ryan Spencer on Unsplash.