A 25 min barre intensity routine to strengthen and shape those arms.
Equipment: mat, chair, a pair of dumbbells
In this video, you will perform:
- knee push-ups, shoulder taps, bear to plank,
- front raises and variations, lateral raises and variations, hammer curls and variations, biceps curls and variations,
- serve the platter,
- arms lifts and variations
- triceps kickback and punches, triceps salt and paper, triceps dips,
- kneeling chest fly, kneeling chest press, kneeling broken lateral raises, kneeling reverse fly,
- plank saw with tricep push up, plank with arm reaches,
- shell stretch, cat cow stretch, back bend, triceps stretch, shoulder blade stretch, stretch arms behind the back, side bend stretch, triceps stretch, shoulder roll stretch.
Meet with Adrienne at booster transform Zurich, where she coaches the Lagree Method and Barre Intensity. www.boostertransform.com
Follow us on Instagram @boostertransform and @peachintights