A 40 min barre intensity routine to get that intense burn and cardio feel and your core on fire.
Equipment: mat, chair
In this video, you will perform:
- Cardio warm up : shoulder rolls, step and reach, knee lifts, with torso twist, lunge & knee lift combo
- upper body: fist arm raise, bent arm shoulder raise with lateral lunge, tricep press Wide V Squat, one arm push-ups,
- planks: commando, plank with shoulder taps, mountain climber, plank jacks, side Plank, with pulses and weave through, rocking forearm plank, plank with knee touch,
- lower body: seated quad lift with hip tuck, with hip dance, lunge, lunge pulses with raised heel, single leg glute lifts, outer thigh back to side, outer thigh lifts, hamstring extension & curl, inner thighs single leg lifts
- Abs and obliques: 45 degree straight leg pulses, leg lower & lift, flutter kicks, shoulder lifted crunches, side to side crunches, tabletop crunches, bicycle oblique crunches
Meet with Kirsten at booster transform Zurich, where she coaches the Lagree Method, Barre Intensity and MegaRide classes. www.boostertransform.com
Follow us on Instagram @boostertransform and @kirsten_haglund
Background photo by Naomi Tamar on Unsplash.