booster transform is a fitness boutique studio in Zurich, Switzerland specialised in high intensity and low impact workouts, such as the Lagree Method and Barre Intensity.
Our online on demand platform offers close to 100 workouts to help you continue to build your muscular strength and endurance at home. You will find functional training and Barre Intensity classes that can be performed with no or minimal equipment. We also offer Stretch classes to improve your mobility and flexibility.
The Lagree and Indoor Cycling classes will require respectively a Lagree Microformer and an indoor cycling bike. If you would be interested to purchase a Microformer, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
The classes are performed by a great team of instructors who will guide you throughout your classes. They are professional, friendly and passionated about giving you every day the best possible workout!
A 30 min routine to get that intense burn and cardio feel.
Equipment: mat, 1 kg dumbbells
In this video, you will perform:
- Warm up: open squats; squats with leg lifts - alternating with kick-backs
- Arms: forward bend biceps curls with one heel lifted; reverse fly with one heel lifted; triceps extensions; straight arm lifts pulsing legs; lateral step outs and punches; triceps kick-backs and forward punches; goalpost squeeze in and overheard
- Planks: plank hold; side hip dips; plank to pike, knee touch and side dips; plank with arm reach
- Thighs and glutes: high V alternate drops and knee wrap backs; high V with knee lifts; chair alternating inner thigh squeezes and pulses; chair with pelvic tuck; knee lift and squeeze; knee raise and push back; lateral leg lifts; squat with lateral leg lift; one legged bridge with hip lift
- Core : crunches; elbows reaching to hip; leg lifts; crunches with leg hold – pump the arms and alternate with crunch
Meet with Adrienne at booster transform Zurich, where she coaches the Lagree Method and Barre Intensity classes. www.boostertransform.com
Follow us on Instagram @boostertransform and @peachintights