A 25 min Barre Intensity routine to fire up those outer thighs and obliques.
Equipment: mat, and optional chair
In this video, you will perform:
- Warm up: squats, squats with knee lifts, knee pull in and torso twist, wide open V with side bends and side lifts, curtsy lunge,
- Obliques: knee to elbow, knee to elbow with leg extension, bicycle crunch,
- Obliques and outer thighs: side plank lifts and knee kicks, side left lifts, side leg sweep forward and lift,
- Outer thighs: high closed V, press thighs back
- Stretch: side bend, 4 stretch
Meet with Emily at booster transform Zurich, where she coaches the Lagree Method and Barre Intensity. www.boostertransform.com
Follow us on Instagram @boostertransform @emilyelizabeth118
Background photo by Kace Rodriguez on Unsplash.