A 50 min barre intensity routine to get that intense burn and cardio feel and your core on fire.
Equipment: mat, a chair, 2 optional resistance bands, one light and one medium
In this video, you will perform:
- cardio warm up : half jack, knee crunch and side bend, low step-outs, runners lunge twist, wide plie squat, heel lift,
- planks: plank knee to elbow, plank leg cross under, commando, saw,
- arms: reach forward and pull back, lat pull down, bow and arrow with lateral lunge, 90/90 lunge with biceps curl, with punch and pull, kneeling triceps lift,
- lower body: thigh dancing, curtsy lunge, lunge, top tap, kick back, one knee bent pulses, small high V pulses and press back, with knee lifts, leg lifts, bridge with knees press out, butterfly bridge,
- abs and obliques: side plank lower leg cross, hip lift, half roll back hold arms reaching, single leg stretches, leg extensions, flutter the legs,
Meet with Emily at booster transform Zurich, where she coaches the Lagree Method and Barre Intensity. www.boostertransform.com
Follow us on Instagram @boostertransform and @emilyelizabeth118
Background photo by Kolby Milton on Unsplash.