A 50 min barre intensity routine to get that intense burn and cardio feel and your core on fire.
Equipment: mat, chair.
In this video, you will perform:
- cardio warm up : squats and arm circles, knee lifts, leg lifts,
- planks: high plank with pelvic tuck, with knee to elbow, elbow plank with hip dips,
- upper body: small V arm front raises, curtsy lunge with arm front raises, with arm bend and reach, with arm circle taps, with arm biceps curls, with arms to T, with salt and pepper arms, with arm circles, with arm bend in and out, wide V shoulder press, wide V lat pull downs, squat with triceps extensions,
- legs: parallel knee bends, half reverse lunge, with heel lifts, knee lifts, heel to glute,
- Abs and obliques: kneeling side leg lifts, roll up crunch, straight legs roll up, scissor kicks.
Meet with Adrienne at booster transform Zurich, where she coaches the Lagree Method and Barre Intensity. www.boostertransform.com
Follow us on Instagram @boostertransform and @peachintights
Background photo by Dannie Jing on Unsplash.