40' barre intensity with a panoramic skyline view
40' barre intensity with a panoramic skyline view • 11-Aug-2021
A 40 min barre intensity routine to get that intense burn and cardio feel and your core on fire.
Equipment: mat, a chair, 2 optional light dumbbells.
In this video, you will perform:
- cardio warm up: wide V squat variations, straight back lower and lift, plank knee taps and pike, criss cross and pike with leg lift, hip dips, plank knee bends,
- obliques: hip dip lifts, thread the needle, hip dip lifts, lift top leg,
- arms: squats with straight arm lifts, bicep curls, salt and pepper arms,
- arms and lower body: squats and side leg lifts, wide squat knee wrap outs, heel raises, straight arm lifts, step back with arms to diamond, arm circles with squat pulses,
- lower body: lunge, double pulse and lift, hold squat heels lifted and arm lifts, hold squat heels lifted and arm lifts, side leg lift, leg circles, straight leg lifts, heel lifts,
- abs: half way roll ups, hold crunch with one arm pull back, leg lifts, heel clicks, criss cross with two taps to knee, hundreds.
- plank: plank with pelvic tucks and pike, plank alternate knee to elbow.
Meet with Adrienne at booster transform Zurich, where she coaches the Lagree Method and Barre Intensity. www.boostertransform.com
Follow us on Instagram @boostertransform and @peachintights