40' Barre Intensity on Alameda Street, Los Angeles
40 Barre Intensity on Alameda Street, Los Angeles • 24-Jan-2021
A 40 min routine to get that intense burn and cardio feel.
Equipment: mat, chair and light dumbbells
- Warm up: lunges with knee lifts, static lunge reaching toes,
- Core: plank walk up and down, side plank lifts, knee to elbow crunches, side plank lifts, plank step forward, burpees with arms reaching up,
- Arms: wide V squats with overhead reach, triceps overhead extensions, W and front biceps curls, triceps backs and front punches, arm circles,
- Lower body: variations of leg lifts, high V with knee press, with pelvic tucks, knee pull in and push out, side kneeling leg lifts,
- Abs and obliques: V shape leg lifts, leg lifts, bicycles, twisted bicycles,
Meet with Adrienne at booster transform Zurich, where she coaches the Lagree Method and Barre Intensity. www.boostertransform.com
Follow us on Instagram @boostertransform @peachintights
Background photo by Chris Wormhoudt on Unsplash.