30’ cardio booty burn workout in Knoxville Museum of Art, Tenessee.
30’ cardio booty burn in Knoxville Museum of Art. • 28-Feb-2021
A 30 min routine to strengthen your glutes, hamstrings with also some core and arms work.
Equipment: mat and light dumbbells
In this video, you will perform:
- warm up: arms reaching side to side, hip swing, squats hands to chest, toe taps and jabs
- glutes and hamstrings: squats and knee lifts, squats arms extended, curtsy lunge and triceps kick back, goal post sumo squats, stationary lunge with lats pull in, leg lifts and knee pull, tangled sunflower, leg lifts, dancing dog,
- cardio boost: jumping jacks, heel to glute kicks, crossed feet and arms,
- core: side plank, forearm plank, knee taps, plank to pike,
- stretch: child’s pose, puppy pose
Meet with Zenya at booster transform Zurich, where she coaches the Lagree Method. www.boostertransform.com
Follow us on Instagram @boostertransform @zenyakwan